The park is known for its extreme adventure activities. In line with these activities, we require the proper dress code at all times while inside the park as your safety is our first priority.
As a precautionary measure, here are a few reminders regarding the dress code:
- Swimwear is a must in water adventure activities such as Dragonfly, Barracuda, and Crocodile.
- Comfortable clothes are required such as Bermuda shorts over your swimwear because activities like the Hawk and the Howler Monkey would require you to wear a harness. Going through these courses without wearing the proper attire will make you feel uncomfortable if you wear a harness over your swimwear only.
- Bring water shoes along with you so you don’t have to change shoes every now and then. Make sure that the shoes can get wet and can be tightly fastened to your ankles so that the shoes won’t fall off while you are enjoying the different courses of the activities. If you don’t have one, we have water shoes available at our stores in the park.
- Bring your own towel. We do not provide towels for our guests. If you do fail to bring your own towel or need an extra, there are towels available at our stores in the park.
- Bring your own sunscreen and insect repellent that are chemical-free to help save the environment.